You are currently browsing the monthly archive for December 2015.
A New York City subway train holds 1,200 people. This blog was viewed about 5,700 times in 2015. If it were a NYC subway train, it would take about 5 trips to carry that many people.
The busiest day of the year was February 11th with 55 views. The most popular post that day was The story of Rindercella and her sugly isters.
These are the posts that got the most views in 2015. You can see all of the year’s most-viewed posts in your Site Stats.
- 1The story of Rindercella and her sugly isters3 COMMENTSJanuary 2009
- 2Cricket sledging classics16 COMMENTSOctober 2008
- 3Based on your sunsigns – your expected behaviour after you get drunk32 COMMENTSSeptember 2008
- 4Religion – the more positive aspects12 COMMENTSFebruary 2007
- 5Driving in Sri Lanka40 COMMENTSJanuary 2009
Some of your most popular posts were written before 2015. Your writing has staying power! Consider writing about those topics again.
Where did they come from?
Most visitors came from United Kingdom. The United States & Australia were not far behind.